Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Dark floral

Top, Skirt, Socks & Earrings - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Lipstick - Mac
 
Much like every year I find my colour palette has darkened as the days do - with empty trees and grey sky comes my appreciation of all things dark and beautiful. I seem to be wearing mostly black, dark red and grey these days even though I do love a pop of winter pastels (such as my nails). This top and skirt from Topshop are some of my favourite pieces at the moment because the bold patterns stop my winter wardrobe becoming dull, and because I always have a soft spot for florals! I also find myself more and more obsessed with lipsticks to complete a look, especially this dark red from MAC which is perfect for day-to-night outfits. I wore this when I went home for the weekend and went out to lunch with my mum - don't worry, I did wear my new faux fur collar leather jacket over the top to stave off the cold as well!

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment