Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Anticipating autumn.

 Coat - New Look
Top, Skirt & Sandals - Topshop
Bag - Chanel

 This typically awkward British weather has me in a bit of a spin lately - I can't plan my outfits because whenever I do I end up unable to wear what I intended! I'm sure this falls greatly into the realm of first world problems, but I've had some cute outfits planned which have ended up being ridiculously impractical and have had to be sidelined. I suppose I'm just hoping we get another last minute burst of summer so I can wear them before resigning myself to another oncoming autumn..

Honestly, it felt like autumn on Monday when I went out in this outfit because even though it is nominally August I had to wear a coat and tights. I may be annoyed at having to wear my autumn wardrobe so early, but I've remembered how much I love it. Yes, I'm praying for a little more sun, but now I'm anticipating golden leaves, snuggly jumpers and opportunities to wear this coat again... Despite being petite I love a long coat, especially in this pastel shade which keeps me feeling chirpy even as the skies darken. I also rediscovered this velvet skirt recently lurking in my wardrobe - if I keep making finds like these it will be a lot easier to keep my spending in check!

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment