Pages

Saturday 5 December 2015

Faux fur everything.

 Outfit - Topshop
Boots - Asos

If there's one thing I love about winter, it's faux fur. There's a reason faux fur is a perennial catwalk hit during A/W shows, and that's because it's fun, cosy and ever-so fabulously practical for the British winter. For me it's the saving grace of the cold weather, and just about the only thing that could get me wishing for chilly days  - I bought this coat a few weeks back and waited impatiently for the days to grow cold enough to wear it! It's the perfect winter statement, and feels like a hug wrapping me up against the brisk wind. And why stop at one piece of faux fur? I've got not only my gorgeous coat but this faux fur headband to fend off the chill. In summer I'm obsessed with flowers in my hair, so in winter of course I turn to faux fur.. 

I wrapped up in this simple yet eye-catching outfit yesterday to venture out to the Christmas market - one of my favourite seasonal occurrences. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Christmas (I'm no Grinch, but I don't get as excited as some!), but I can't resist the markets - cute lights, hot cider, yummy food, and retail therapy... what's not to like? It's only 20 days to Christmas now, so it was probably time I started getting a handle on my shopping and appreciating it before it's over...

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment