Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

TGIF!

Kimono, Skirt, Socks, Bag & Choker - Topshop
Bralet - Brandy Melville
Jelly Sandals - ASOS
Ring - Nelly.com
Sunglasses - Vintage

We're going to ignore the fact that these pictures are from Wednesday, when the sun was shining and I felt perfectly comfortable in a summer outfit, because today is Friday and it marks the end of my first week of lectures! (I still have to work tonight and tomorrow night though..) I've got to admit that styling and outfit choices, while fun, consist of a rummage through my drawers and wardrobe trying to come up with something new. I love it, but it does mean I have to power walk to get to class on time! I think this may be one of the final summery outfits, since I anticipate (with dread) the long Birmingham winter of rain, wind and dark walks to campus, and feel it approaching daily.. Guess it's time to retire the jelly sandals and the kimono, and start thinking about when to break out the jumpers and coats again.

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment