Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Denim & Lace.

Bralet, Shorts, Kimono & Socks - Topshop
Jelly Sandals - ASOS
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
Lipstick - MAC (Full Speed)

Now I'm up in Birmingham again (which is definitely the north for such a southern girl!) I intend to take advantage of every sunny day - I remember last year's winters being harsh, and needing layers and layers of clothing to make it into uni! Waking up to a (watery) sun yesterday was enough to have me breaking out the denim hotpants again, and pretending it's July not September. Although I have a soft spot for cosy jumpers and falling leaves, I will always be a summer girl, so I paired my shorts with a lace bralet and jelly sandals. I did make a small concession to the wind with my gorgeous kimono, which I am more than a little obsessed with at the moment.. I'm hoping for more sunny days to come, but I'm sure I'll have to fall back onto tights, coats and jumpers soon enough.

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment