Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Simplicity is overrated.

 
Crop Tee, Skirt & Ankle Socks - Topshop
Jacket - New Look
Shoes - River Island
Lipstick - MAC (Full Speed)

Yesterday I wore the closest thing to lazy as I will ever wear to go out - just a cropped pastel tee with a lace skirt and chunky shoes - but I still felt overdressed for the task at hand, which was moving in to my new house in Birmingham! For some reason I'm not one of those girls who can just throw on some jeans and a shirt, and even though all I did was sit in a car, unload said car, go food shopping and unpack my room, I still had to look and feel good. This is the closest thing to simplicity you'll see out of me! I got a little sad to move again, which is why my beautiful baby (aka my cat) is featuring in my pictures, but I'm all settled in now though and might post a few pictures in/around my new room. Plus my purse is already feeling the siren call of the big city shops..

Tara India xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for visit my blog!
    You look so perfect in this outfit, I like the skirt and the boots ^^
    Your cat is so cute! What's his/her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thankyou! He's called Tashi :) x

    ReplyDelete