Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

Flower girl.

Crop Top, Socks & Ring - Topshop
Shorts - Tara Starlet
Mini Satchel & Jelly Sandals - ASOS
Sunglasses - Vintage
Nail Polish - Maybelline (Mint For Life)
Lipstick - MAC (Full Speed)

I'd forgotten quite how pretty my university campus was, although I dressed aptly on Thursday with the flowers matching my gorgeous Tara Starlet shorts! Co-ords are a real favourite of mine these days - not only are they a super cute full outfit (as seen here!), but they can be mixed and matched. I've worn mine with yet another off-shoulder crop top, which are a bit of a go-to for me! I've also added some extra sweetness with my crochet-top socks, mint nails and bubblegum pink lips. It's no secret that I'm a bit of a girlie girl, or that practicality is low on my list of priorities.. I wore this outfit for my exam, and I did get a few looks for reapplying lipstick after having a drink! Thankfully, first year is finally over now and I can move on to being a second year student.

Tara India xo

1 comment:

  1. I love those shorts. Such a pretty print :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete