Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

Ultraviolence.

Lace Bralet, Skirt& Kimono - Topshop
Flower Crown & Heels - New Look
Bracelet - Vintage

If there is one thing I love about Glastonbury it is the unashamed freedom you find when walking its streets (along with any number of tarot readings and healing crystals), because everyone is slightly offbeat and unusual I felt totally comfortable tripping through the streets like some kind of cross between a hippie princess and Lana del Rey. I'm a real girlie girl so I adore the bold femininity of flower crowns and texture clashes, and I'm also obsessed with Lana, taking inspiration from her particular brand of golden-age Americana glamour. This is a personal favourite outfit of those that I've put together - it's girlie, glamorous, and guarantees some heads turning!

Today I've been keenly following the LFW shows and outfits, as well as eyeing up plenty of pieces for AW14 - I can't wait to go back to university tomorrow for the grander shops, new locations and obviously to start studying again!

Tara India xo

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are so cute! Great location :)
    xo Kristina
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete