Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Campus chic.

Jumper, Skort, Socks, Earrings & Ring - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Mini Satchel - ASOS
Sunglasses - Vintage

I'm sincerely hoping nobody can tell, but in these photos I was actually in the worst stages of a cold and feeling pretty dreadful.. So apart from showcasing a few new pieces for AW14, this post proves that however I feel, I make the effort - I headed into campus for the societies fair wearing this (and it may make an appearance when lectures start!). Not even sickness will stop me dressing well, and preparing for the new season in a more autumnal colour palette - this maroon jumper is perfect because it reflects the autumn leaves, and the crop means I can continue wearing my favourite high-waisted pieces into the new season. My favourite piece in this ensemble however is my houndstooth skort, with its tones of grey and very structured wrap front which make it a perfect day to day piece that still has the power to make a statement. Since I am now truly beginning my student budget (today is the first day of uni!), you will probably see these pieces in many different combinations over the next few months..

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment