Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Light vs dark.

 Outfit - Topshop
Boots - Asos
Earrings - H&M

I'm not entirely sure where this year is gone, but now it's definitely winter and we're starting the ever-increasing run-up to Christmas.. and it's absolutely freezing in the West Midlands! Everything I'm loving at the moment is either faux fur, knitted, or looks good with two pairs of tights. So this faux fur gilet has got a bit of a re-style this year, and probably for the last time because it's now too cold to even just wear this! I love the pastel pink shade for winter though, so I couldn't let the season pass without wearing it. Dark colours always seem to overtake my love for pastels in the darker days, but every so often I like to make light shades the perfect foil to the dark (seriously, every year the fact it gets dark at 4pm shocks me) and this pastel pink and white outfit was perfect to lighten up the grey sky. I'm also in love with this jumper and love the stripes to add a pop of print to the otherwise monochrome outfit. I suppose the one saving grace of having to drag myself to campus every day (when I'd much rather be warm in bed) is that I have to come up with new outfits every day and be creative through the winter...

Tara India xo



No comments:

Post a Comment