Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Lightening up.

 Jumper & Necklace - H&M
Skirt - Vintage
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Vintage Chanel

After what seems like months and months of winter weather (that isn't quite over yet either!) it has recently been warm enough for me to consider it Spring, and to go without a jacket for a little while! Of course, since it's Birmingham and I always expect wind or rain I'm nowhere near retiring the coats, but it does mean I can focus on the outfits beneath and potentially walk around without one for a few hours.. In this outfit I also finally managed to reach my goal of wearing lighter colours and starting to escape the comfort of the darker colour palette - the pale pink and grey tones I chose feel springlike, softer and also very comfortable. I am however still eagerly awaiting the days when I don't even have to take a coat, or the first day where I can go out without tights on!

Tara India xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! :)
    Beautiful Girl You looking so Pretty . You truly deserve it! i love your style ... :) love YOU alot !Cheeta Print Boob Tube and Shorts

    ReplyDelete