Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Relaxed.

 Coat - New Look
Jumper, Trousers & Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Longchamp

After such a personal post I'm back to showing you my OOTDs, albeit a more casual one today. This is about as relaxed as I get when it comes to dressing, and it was perfect for a quick costa date in town. I don't often wear trousers (or even jeans or leggings), except on duvet days at home, because I feel lazy in them? I find skirts and dresses are usually more flattering at least, but I do have a few pairs of tailored trousers which are a comfortable middle ground! These houndstooth slim trousers from Topshop are my favourites because they are monochrome and fairly easy to style, yet they are still quite eye-catching. In previous outfits I've dressed them up more, but on this occasion I enjoyed dressing them down with a light knit jumper (I'm obsessed with high necklines lately). I also added a nod to the oncoming springtime with my pastel coat, which lightens the look and makes it more interesting, as well as keeping me warm - although it can't save me from the springtime showers...

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment