Pages

Saturday 25 April 2015

A small dose of summer.

 Outfit - Topshop
Jewellery - Vintage

 All hail the miniature burst of summer we had this week! I may have complained about people sunbathing back in March (it was still cold, okay?!) but now that the sun has got his hat on I'm taking full advantage. I had expected April to be stereotypically wet and showery, but even in Birmingham it's been warm - warm enough that I've ventured out without tights and sunglasses have become a staple again! This was one such occasion where I got to float around town feeling perfectly comfortable in just a dress and sandals - I feel like I've been waiting for this moment for months. Of course it's now got a bit colder again, but then again it is England and it could rain at any given moment. I'm still praising the (comparatively) glorious weather that finally let me leave home without a jacket!

It's terribly British for me to be blogging about the weather, but honestly it is a rather large conversation piece - especially when it is warm enough for the note-worthy appearance of my pale and rather confused legs! I will also say though that I am glad I wore this dress and let it take centre stage since it has recently been hidden under coats.. I would say it is now time to pack up my thickest winter gear and break into my summer wardrobe, and I can't wait! One final thing to say is that you should expect the next instalment to be a little reflective - I'm turning 21 tomorrow, and I don't think I'm completely ready to enter full adulthood!

Tara India xo







No comments:

Post a Comment