Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Take it easy.

 Jumper, Skirt & Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Asos
Earrings & Ring - H&M
Watch - Vintage

This outfit was one that was thrown together quite quickly, and it is probably one of my most chilled-out looks. It's strange to think that a few years back I wouldn't be caught without lipstick or with only a simple jumper on top - apparently my growing up has also meant relaxing a little in terms of style. I think travelling probably contributed to this as well, because it taught me I don't have to be perfectly polished in order to look good! These days I'm often a little more laid back, falling for simple items or monochromatic shades, and I prefer to centre on one print than clash loads as I once did. I think this applies to becoming an adult in general - nearly 21 and I've finally realised that nobody really knows what they're doing, everyone is muddling through, and it's quite alright to relax! This look also features my newest favourite accessory, a chunky gold watch I found in a vintage shop back in Somerset (although since it's a year younger than me I can hardly bear to call it vintage!).. is this a concession to practicality being made? Shocking.

Finally, a quick bit of exciting life news - I've been accepted onto the Vogue Intensive Summer Course at the Conde Nast college of fashion and design! I'm super excited and can't wait, because fashion is the only industry I can see myself working in!

Tara India xo





1 comment: