Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

Too Haute To Handle.

 Top, Skirt, Jacket, Shoes & Sunglasses - Topshop
Bag - Longchamp
Watch - Vintage

I have to admit that having coloured hair is taking a bit of time to adjust to - it's playing havoc with my wardrobe choices. Not only are most of my pink items (of which I have a LOT) clashing in the most horrible way, but a lot of my lipsticks clash too! Finally it seems my recent propensity for monochromatic tones and neutral shades is paying off, because the pinkish hue of my dip dye adds the same pop as a lipstick with none of the effort of reapplication every time I sip my drink... So if you want to be bold with your hair it really can lift monochrome outfits, but there needs to be a bit more consideration when going for colours! This outfit was a rather thrown together look involving my favourite new slogan tee and a bodycon skirt to add more of a silhouette - and it could easily have been a little dull if it weren't for my hair. I'm also rather in love with these new sunglasses! That said, I'm still waiting for real summer to kick in because despite wearing these sunglasses I still have to tolerate tights and jackets because the weather is so unpredictable.. I'm not impressed. Roll on some real sunshine (which I'm aware I may not get until I go on holiday!)...

Tara India xo

No comments:

Post a Comment