Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Casual monochrome.

 Outfit - Topshop

This is another one of those days when I'm a walking advertisement for Topshop - all of these pieces are mixed and matched from 2014/15 collections - and when I'm appreciating how cohesive all of the Topshop pieces are, mixing and matching perfectly especially when in monochrome colour palettes. My favourite part of this outfit though is my new sandals! I'm a real girlie girl and these scream summer - I can't wait to wear them with bare legs and finally break out the shorts. Speaking of summer, I've been finalising my plans and I can't wait. In a month I fly off for 9 days of adventures in Europe, then I'll be jetting back to London to start the Vogue Intensive Summer Course!! And in the mean time I'm up and down the country a bit, but I'm especially excited to go to London for the day in a few weeks and get a belated birthday present... This does mean blogging might be a bit all over the place, but since this is mostly just for me and to keep my style fresh I'm sure I'll be okay. So roll on summer, and let's hope for some sunshine so my summer wardrobe can finally be unleashed....

Tara India xo




No comments:

Post a Comment